Skip to Content
Table of contents
- 15 December 2008 UNU-WIDER Project Workshop on Beyond the Tipping Point: Asian Development in an Urban World - Kolkata, India
- 4 December 2008 UNU-WIDER Training Workshop - Designing Africa's Poverty Strategies: Linking Country Macro and Microsimulation Models
- 6 November 2008 WIDER-HECER Seminar
- 30 October 2008 WIDER-MERIT Research Workshop on Entrepreneurship, Technological Innovation, and Development
- 26 September 2008 WIDER Conference on Frontiers of Poverty Analysis
- 5 September 2008 WIDER Conference on Southern Engines of Global Growth: Africa and CIBS (China, India, Brazil and South Africa); Johannesburg, South Africa
- 21 August 2008 WIDER Project Workshop on Entrepreneurship and Economic Development: Concepts, Measurements, and Impacts.
- 13 August 2008 RIETI BBL Seminar no. 532 on 'Understanding the Relationship between Institutions and Economic Development: Some Key Theoretical Issues'
- 11 July 2008 WIDER Conference on Southern Engines of Global Growth: China, India, Brazil, and South Africa (CIBS): Financial Flows and Capital Markets; Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- 26 June 2008 Project workshop Beyond the Tipping Point: African Development in an Urban World
- 13 June 2008 WIDER Conference on Country Role Models for Development Success
- 12 June 2008 GTAP Eleventh Annual Conference "Future of Global Economy"
- 5 June 2008 WIDER Book Launch: The Poverty-Growth-Inequality Triangle in China
- 7 May 2008 WIDER Public Lecture: Is speculation about crisis in the Chinese economy well-founded? by Robert Dekle
- 2 April 2008 WIDER Book Launch with the Brookings Institution: Mobilizing Talent for Global Development
- 6 March 2008 WIDER Annual Lecture 11: Climate Change: Reflections on the Challenge of Public Good Provision and Development by Kemal Derviş, Head of UNDP
- 29 January 2008 Special WIDER session on Food Security at the Annual Meeting of the Global Development Network
- 22 January 2008 Presentation of the WIDER study on Hunger and Food Security
- 5 November 2004 Annual Lecture 8: Rethinking Growth Strategies by Dani Rodrik
^ Back to top