Skip to Content
Table of contents
- 15 December 2010 Seminar: Green Growth in Development
- 9 December 2010 WIDER Annual Lecture 14: Reforming the International Monetary and Financial Architecture, by José Antonio Ocampo. Professor in the Professional Practice of International and Public Affairs, Columbia University and former United Nations Under-Secretary General for Economic and Social Affairs. New York, USA.
- 7 December 2010 Project meeting: The New Policy Model, Inequality and Poverty in Latin America: Evidence from the Last Decade and Prospects for the Future, New York, USA
- 24 November 2010 Presentation: on the occasion of the launch of the new DANIDA Research Programme on Foreign Aid, Copenhagen, Denmark
- 18 November 2010 UNU-WIDER and HECER Autumn Seminar on Climate Change Adaptation and Fair Trade Agriculture
- 29 October 2010 Book Launch: Southern Engines of Global Growth (Oxford University Press) & The Rise of China and India (Palgrave Macmillan) Edited by Amelia U. Santos-Paulino & Guanghua Wan
- 18 October 2010 Seminar: Climate Change and Low-Income Countries, UN University Office in New York
- 7 October 2010 Workshop: Systematic Analysis of Climate Resilient Development (SACReD), Washington DC, USA
- 6 October 2010 Seminar: Aid, Growth, and Development: Have We Come Full Circle? Presentation by Finn Tarp, Director UNU-WIDER, and Tony Addison, Chief Economist and Deputy Director UNU-WIDER.
- 14 September 2010 Book Launch: Southern Engines of Global Growth (Oxford University Press)
- 2 September 2010 Development under Climate Change (special session at PEGNET 2010 Annual Conference in Johannesburg, South Africa)
- 24 June 2010 Public lecture: Global Crises and Entrepreneurial Incentives with Wim Naudé. New York, USA.
- 18 June 2010 Workshop: Nordic Conference in Development Economics (NCDE)
- 15 June 2010 Seminar: Growth, Inequality, and Poverty Reduction: Africa in a Global Context. Washington USA
- 2 June 2010 Public lecture: The (Evolving) Role of Agriculture in Poverty Reduction: An Empirical Perspective, with Luc Christiaensen. New York, USA.
- 31 May 2010 Responding to The Triple Crisis: Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Structural Change: UNU-WIDER organized session at the Annual Bank Conference on Development Economics (ABCDE), Stockholm
- 19 May 2010 Public lecture: Aid, Growth, and Development by Finn Tarp, Director of UNU-WIDER (held in Bergen, Norway)
- 13 May 2010 UNU-WIDER 25th Anniversary Conference: The Triple Crisis – Finance, Food and Climate Change
- 12 May 2010 Book Launch: The Poor Under Globalization in Asia, Latin America, and Africa (Oxford University Press)
- 10 May 2010 Seminar: Climate Change Uncertainty and Adaptation Policy (held in Bergen, Norway)
- 19 April 2010 For or Against Official Development Assistance?
- 26 February 2010 Book Launch: Vulnerability in Developing Countries
- 28 January 2010 Webcast: Global Crisis, More Than Just Economics
- 19 January 2010 Seminar: New Structural Economics and Development by Justin Lin, Chief Economist and Senior Vice President for Development Economics of the World Bank
- 13 January 2010 UNU-WIDER & UNU-CRIS Joint Session on South-South Integration in a North-South Context at the 11th Annual Global Development Network Conference: Regional and Global Integration: Quo Vadis?
^ Back to top